Now Tour: Spring 2018
The “Now Tour” was declared Shania Twain’s final tour on May 3, 2018 in Tacoma, WA. This is Shania Twain’s fourth concert tour. The Queen of Country Pop has sold more than 100 million records and has been identified as one of the most successful singer and songwriter in North America. Shania not only sings but plays the guitar while performing country/country pop music since 1983.
Each song on Now is from the heart and full of passion. Everyone of all ages can relate and sing along to Twain’s songs. After a tough diagnosis with Dysphonia and Lyme disease in 2004, Shania decided to take a break from performing until now! Twain released her fifth studio album after her fifteen-year hiatus in 2017, and she is back in action for all of her fans to enjoy Now. In 2017, Twain said, “Now that I’ve got new music, I’m really motivated to do music live.” Don’t miss out on Shania’s “Now Tour” ending this December. Now is the time to support Twains newest album and purchase Shania Twain tickets here!
Top 2 Singles on Now
“Swingin With My Eyes Closed”
“Swingin With My Eyes Closed” is written by Shania Twain and produced by both Twain and Ron Aniello. “Swingin With My Eyes Closed” is Twain’s second single on Now.
“Life’s About to Get Good”
“Life’s About to Get Good” is written by Shania Twain and produced by Twain, Ron Aniello and Matthew Koma. The song isthe lead single on Now.
“NOW Tour” Dates
June 15 – Detroit, MI @ Little Caesars Arena
June 16 – Cleveland, OH @ Quicken Loans Arena
June 25 – Ottawa, ON, Canada @ Canadian Tire Centre
June 26 – Montreal, ON, Canada @ Bell Centre
June 28 – Quebec City, QB, Canada @ Videotron Centre
June 30 – Hamilton, ON, Canada @ FirstOntario Centre
July 3-4 – London, ON, Canada @ Budweiser Gardens
July 6-7 – Toronto, ON, Canada @ Air Canada Centre
July 11 – Boston, MA @ TD Garden
July 12 – Philadelphia, PA @ Wells Fargo Center
July 14 – Brooklyn, NY @ Barclays Center
July 15 – Washington, DC @ Capital One Arena
July 17 – Pittsburgh, PA @ PPG Paints Arena
July 18 – Grand Rapids, MI @ Van Andel Arena
July 20 – Louisville, KY @ KFC Yum! Center
July 21 – Nashville, TN @ TBA
July 24 – Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center
July 25 – Des Moines, IO @ Wells Fargo Arena
July 27 – Denver, CO @ Pepsi Center
July 28 – Salt Lake City, UT @ Vivint Smart Home Arena
July 30 – Phoenix, AZ @ Talking Stick Resort Arena
Aug. 1 – Fresno, CA @ Save Mart Center
Aug. 3 – Los Angeles, CA @ Staples Center
Aug. 4 – Las Vegas, NV @ MGM Grand Garden Arena
Ed Sheeran is a Grammy-winning singer and songwriter from the U.K. Becoming famous may have seemed easy for a star like Sheeran. Although, Sheeran worked very hard to get where he is today. Sheeran was born on February 17, 1991 in Halifax, England. Sheeran was intrigued with music at a very young age. As a child, he learned to play the guitar and write his only songs. When he was only sixteen-years-old, Sheeran moved to London with only his guitar and necessities to develop his livelihood.
It was not long until thousands of people started to recognize his talent. After moving to London, Sheeran promoted himself with recording and selling compilations of songs (EPs) and performed hundreds of small gigs in 2009. Sheeran became increasingly more popular online in 2010 by posting 3 EPs in one year. He hit No. 1 on iTunes before he even signed with a record label.
Sheeran has been recognized for collaborating with Taylor Swift on her album Red, working with Beyoncé, and co-writing the song “Moments” that led to One Direction’s fame. To top that, Sheeran has sold more than 26 million albums and 100 million singles worldwide!
“Divide Tour:” Fall 2017
The “Divide Tour” was announced on January 26, 2017; Ed Sheeran’s third world wide concert tour. Sheeran began performing on March 16, 2017 in Turin, Italy. He performed in hundreds of sold-out arenas with no band to back him up. This music fanatic creates an electronic-stylized sound using both a loop pedal and his acoustic guitar.
Each song on ÷ is relatable in different levels for all people to enjoy. Sheeran’s 95-minute set consists of impressive lighting designed by Mark Cunniffe to entertain and surprise every single person who attends his show. Sheeran’s stage set up consists of twenty big screens playing clips of his top music videos, and an ambiguous North Korean mushroom back drop. Don’t miss out on the stadium portion of his tour ending this November.
Purchase Ed Sheeran tickets for his stadium tour!
1. “Castle on the Hill”- Sheeran had written and recorded “Castle on the Hill” in 2015. This song is based on Ed Sheeran’s hometown, Framingham.
2. “Perfect”- “Perfect” was produced by Ed Sheeran with Benny Blanco and Will Hicks. “Perfect” was known to be the first track written for his third studio album.
3. “Shape of You”- “Shape of You” is one of the Sheeran’s double lead singles from his third studio album. The song was written by not only Sheeran but Johnny McDaid and Steve Mac.
4. “Galway Girl”- “Galway Girl” has a substantial Irish folk beat that incorporates Irish traditional music. “Galway Girl” was written and recorded among Sheeran and the Irish folk band Beoga.
5. “Eraser”- “Eraser” was produced by Sheeran and Johnny McDaid. This song was written inside a tree house located in McDaid’s garden.
6. “Dive”- Sheeran wrote the song “Dive” with Julia Michaels and Benny Blanco in Malibu or March 2016. The guitar solo in dive was from Angelo Mysterioso while Jessie Ware provided backup vocals.
7. “How Would You Feel (Paean)” – “How Would You Feel (Paean)” is one of Sheeran’s more lengthy songs written and produced solely by himself. The base of this song is Sheeran writing to his current finance Cherry Seaborn while she was on the way to the airport to return home.
8. “Supermarket Flowers”- Sheeran portrays “Supermarket Flowers” to be a tribute for his grandmother while she was sick. While Sheeran was producing ÷, the hospital where his grandmother was staying at was located right by his studio. With that, Sheeran began to visit her on a daily basis. Once Sheeran’s grandmother passed, he performed the song at his funeral. He was insisted to put it on his upcoming album for the whole world to hear.
9. “New Man”- The song “New Man” is a sass diss song about an ex's new boyfriend written by Sheeran, Ammar Malik, Jessie Ware and Benjamin Levin; and produced by Benny Blanco and Sheeran.
10. “Happier” – “Happier” was written by Sheeran with Benny Blanco and Ryan Tedder. The song is known to be ÷’s top heartbreaking breakup track.
The Launchpad Blog is written and made possible by our team members at Ticket Galaxy. Each contributing writer shares their passion for the sports, music and entertainment industry.
Ticket Galaxy is the sports and entertainment industry’s leading marketplace to buy and sell tickets to sport, concert, theater, and family events. Providing consumers with hard-to-get, sold-out, and discount tickets to live entertainment in the United States and abroad, Ticket Galaxy partners with some of the world’s most identifiable brands. Its retail website, TicketGalaxy.com, grants fans access to unmatched inventory, premiere customer service and secure ticket transactions in an easy-to-navigate environment, all with a 100% money-back guarantee.